Friday, March 22, 2013

Staying Motivated

It is very important to keep yourself motivated.

It is tough to stay motivated when you are down and out, whether it is in the workforce, around the house, in relationship, loosing weight or getting up in the morning. When I face a lack of motivation I tend to remissness on why I am not motivated and remind myself what I am doing what I am doing for. Here are a few tips that will help you stay motivated.

1. Set goals and timelines. When you can measure your progress it makes motivating yourself a lot easier. Set deadlines and try to achieve your overall goal a section at a time.

2. Remembering WHY. When you have visual, verbal or mental reminders on why you are doing what you are doing it will motivate you to be successful. I personally use pictures of my family to remind myself why I take school as important. as I do because, for me I want to  be successful so I have the ability to take care of my family, have a good life and do something I enjoy. My motivation is my family and when I get down I remember and reflect on why I do what I do, and what the end result of my hard work and struggles will give me in the long run.

3. Reflect on yourself. When you take the time to reflect on your past and present you can see what is different in your life and think of how you feel about your life now apposed to than. If you have changed parts of your life and are living a better life but are till feeling down or lack of motivation, think about where you were 1, 2 or 3 years ago and than think of where you are today, why life is better or worse and remind yourself that you are benefiting from your current changes in life. If you are not happy with your life than use the reminder as a a way to remind yourself what life was before you lost your way.

When you are struggling to keep yourself motivated try to use these tips to help you keep yourself on track and stay above water mentally. Dont EVER give up and always remember you always GET WHAT YOU GIVE, in everything in life.

Help us help you by liking or commenting on the photo so we know what to focus our reports on.

No comments:

Post a Comment